Pro Adz specializes in helping business in Africa gain new exposure into new markets around the world.
Search for businesses using our search facilities to find business in Africa that you would be interested in contacting. All major African businesses are listed on our website and on our directory publications.
Africa is rich in natural resources but lacks suitable investors to help develop our economy. You will find many companies listed on our website with catalogues, products, company information etc to help you choose a viable investment option. There are also many tourist destinations in Africa which are listed on our website for you to choose from.
You can also request to have a copy of one of our business directories sent to you. We currently publish 3 buisness directories, "The South African Business Directory", "SADC Directories" and "African Business Directory".
THE HUB GATEWAY Shopping Centres
KwaZulu Natal, Umhlanga
PROTON KLERKSDORP Motor Vehicle Dealership
BUSHMANLAND MINERALS Import & Export Agents
Northern Cape, Kakamas
CELL C ILLANGA MALL NELSPRUIT Cell Phone Dealers / Repairs
Autohaus Centurion Volkswagen Car Dealers
GLASS & MIRROR SPECIALISTS CC Glass
CHRIS CRAFT PANELBEATERS Panelbeaters
Dr Bradley Medical Care
- Zuma wants more blacks in boardrooms Rustenburg - South Africa's private sector must change faster to give blacks a larger stake in business, President Jacob Zuma told a rally on Saturday, urging the ruling party to help create more jobs in a local government election year.
- Emotional Stone claims SA Open title Johannesburg - South Africa's Brandon Stone claimed an emotional first European tour title on home soil in the SA Open on Sunday.
- Egyptian pound steady at forex sale Cairo - Egypt's central bank kept the pound steady against the dollar at its official foreign currency auction on Sunday, and the currency held steady on the black market as well.
- Zimbabwe to expand use of yuan as China cancels $40m debt Harare - Zimbabwe said on Monday that China plans to cancel $40m in debts as the southern African country seeks to expand use of the yuan in its multi-currency economy.
- SA faces one more Agoa hurdle Cape Town ? South Africa faces one more hurdle over US meat imports before it can make a toast to remaining a part of the US African Growth Opportunity Act (Agoa).
- Zuma: SA must work harder in 2016 and create more jobs Cape Town ? President Jacob Zuma said ?more hard work awaits us all in 2016 as challenges still remain? in his New Year's message on Thursday.
- $1 (US Dollar) = R0 (South African Rand)
- £1 (Pound Sterling) = R0 (South African Rand)
- €1 (Euro) = R0 (South African Rand)
- $1 (US Dollar) = £0 (Pound Sterling)
- $1 (US Dollar) = £0 (Egyptian pound)
- $1 (US Dollar) = Fr0 (Central African CFA franc)
- $1 (US Dollar) = Sh0 (Kenyan shilling)
- $1 (US Dollar) = ?0 (Mauritian rupee)
- $1 (US Dollar) = ?0 (Nigerian naira)
- $1 (US Dollar) = Fr0 (West African CFA franc)